Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm Published! Hen and Harvest Magazine

I'm really thrilled to say I'm a published writer now! I mean, this is really exciting because I was asked to write for something that isn't my own blog--a blog being really just a personal soapbox, right?

The editors at the online magazine, Hen and Harvest, graciously asked me to write an article on herbal medicine. I chose to write an article called Immune Health and the Low Energy Lifestyle and they accepted it. You can read it now at www.henandharvest.com. It's even the "Lead Article"! And if that doesn't stoke my ego, what else would?

By the way, Hen and Harvest is a lovely online magazine written mostly by some of my favorite bloggers/writers on the web with the subtitle of "Sustainability. Good cheer. Better Food." Do check it out for all their great articles.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Congratulations! :)
I'd be excited, too!

Anonymous said...

Lisa:

Congratulations. I'm always interested in natural immune health information, and will be checking in from time to time. My area focuses on immune health balance, especially how it can mitigate physical symptoms of stress.

All the best,

Craig

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed hearing phrases such as, "we need to get sick once in a while", and, "don’t think of illness as the enemy". Nice article.